Tuesday, February 5, 2008

{Things That I "LOVE"}

Okay so with everything going on in my life it is pretty easy to get down. But the reality is as I was going along my daily tasks this morning I made a concious effort to recognize some of the things I am grateful for and that "I LOVE". You will find some of the simplest things can make me happy.
  • The new energy rate plan I am on - it used to be 9 am - 9 pm I had to do my very best to conserve and use the least amount of energy possible. Now I just switched to noon - 7pm and it makes me so happy. I love that I can run my dryer in the morning even after my kiddos leave for school. Happy Day
  • My ISAGENIX shakes - I love them. I can tell a definte difference on the days I am really good about drinking my shakes and drinking my water - I feel so good about myself and slowly but surely the weight is begining to come off.
  • COUPONSENSE - gotta love saving money. It's another one of those things. When I put forth the effort and time and do it the rewards are great. I can save a ton of money. And right now money is not easy to come by.
  • Baseball - even though baseball season makes our life a little crazy - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE watching my boys play baseball. High school tryouts start today and Don has little league drafts tonight. It is so funny becuase he goes to tryouts and makes all these notes and then I go through the list and pick the parents that I want on our team. My list usually outweighs his list. (He knows what is good for him)
  • MY FAMILY - I have the most incredible family. I have a mom who loves me and supports me 100% and then some. I have two incredible brothers and two amazing sister in laws. If anyone needs anything someone is always right there for you. My in laws are also pretty awesome people who love and support us. It is becuase of the love and support of my family and friends that I am even able to go to the trade show be out of town for 5 days. I know they will do all they can to help. And then there are times when I am missing my dad like crazy and when I stop and pray and have a quiet moment I can feel his presence just watching over me. I can feel his love wrapped around me. My entire life my dad was always able to make things better and he still does. I can hear his gentle whispering in my ear and the warmth I feel is so comforting. I am so grateful that FAMILIES ARE FOREVER.
  • My friends - who could ask for better friends !!! I am truly blessed. I could go on and on and on. I have some pretty amazing friends. Yes, we are all so busy with our own individul families, but I know they are always there. During this time I have truly come to appreciate my friends and the love and support they offer me. It's the little things like making sure my kiddos always had cereal, milk, bread and snacks while I was away. To brining me laundry soap so I could sneak home for a few hours and do laundry during our two week hospital stay. Visits to the hospital just to let me know they care and were there for me. My PICKLE FRIENDS got me a gift certificate to DWE so I can have Jenny do my hair before I go to the show. Now that is called being in tune with what I really need. Thanks for being my friend and all the love and support you offer.
  • My job - I will say it once, I will say it twice, I will say it a million times - I am so thankful for the amazing women I work with. I love the local scrapbook store owners and I have come to count them as some of my dearest friends. I love the people in the scrapbooking industry and I look forward to seeing them this next week. I love that I get to spend 5 days with two of my best friends Janna and Connie. I love that I get to see Lane and Kerry Hill and the entire Lasting Impressions gang. I love that I get to see Lance and Tasha and the pickle crew. I am excited to see Heidi. Can't wait to see the cute matching outfits those darling Bo Bunny girls will be wearing. I am excited to see the Durham family and all the new things Imaginsce has come out with. And I can't wait to see the We R Memory Keepers gang. it's always fun to see the people we only get a chance to see 2 or 3 times a year at trade shows. I love my job - what a blessing in my life.
  • I am so grateful we live in a free country where we each can feel safe in our own political views and stands. And we each can choose to support the causes that we feel strongly about.
  • Most improtantly I am grateful for the gospel in my life. I am grateful for the power of prayer and for priesthood blessings. I am thankful to my savior and for his atonement. I am so very confident that knows us and he knows our struggles and if we will just turn to him and ask for his help he will be there. I am thankful for the scriptures and for the guiding influence they are in my life.
  • I am grateful for my husband who works everyday to provide for our family. Who really trys to do all he can to love and support me. Who is open to learning and making our family the best it can be.
  • I am grateful to have been blessed with 6 amazing children. Each and everyone of them hs there own strengths and their own struggles. I am honored that my Heavenly Father has entrusted me to be their mom.

Go out and have a fabulous day and take the time to think about and maybe even jot down the things you are greatful for. I promise it can brighten even the darkest day.

"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person.Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us."

No comments: