Sunday, February 3, 2008

{New Blog Home}

2008 is bringing many changes and I am having to do some restructuring of my life. After reading Melody's {Closed for Restoration} I have done alot of soul searching in regards to 2008 and everything I have on my plate. I have been known to burn the candle at both ends. I have been known for the ability to solve everyone's problems and the ability to "fix" things. All with a smile on my face. But in reality I feel as though in my efforts to be "SUPERWOMAN" I have let some very important things slide. Morgan's injury has brought alot of things to the surface and has forced me to sit back and re-evaluate my life. You know what I have found ? Is that I have a really good life. I have been so blessed. But often times I am just to busy to enjoy this life that I have been blessed with. So I am making some changes. Becuase of Morgan's accident I am forced to be home more, which is having to cut some of my travel down and in reality that is such a blessing. I hate that something so tragic has had to happen to make me realize this and force me to make these changes. We have a big family and a ton of exspeneses, I need to work and bring in an income. But the time to re-evaluate has come. Taking the time to look at my life and how I am spending my time. I have the perfect day job as a sales rep working with Janna and Connie and helping the stores in Arizona be the best they can be. It allows me to make my own schedule around my family and the needs of my family. I just feel so blessed to have such an awesome job that I love so much - I have to go to 2-3 trade shows a year and that is the one travel compromise I have to make. I love to teach, but I need to make Arizona my focus. If I can bring in the extra money and teach without having to get on a plane then that is what I need to do. Morgan has months of recovery and physical therapy in front of her. I am thankful for the blessings we have recieved and for a Heavenly Father who hears and answers prayers. We have been blessed.

No comments: