Thursday, February 21, 2008

[So much GOOD in this world}

So I have been touched by so many incredible things this morning. First of all I was reading the inspiring words of MELODY ROSS and I must just say she has the ability to lift me up just at the right time. She shared about a conversation she had with HEIDI (another one of my favorite women)
women are STRONG....we can do anything, we can get through anything, we can bear anything....and we have the POWER TO LIFT EACH OTHER UP more than any force on this earth.....and then also that we have the power to DESTROY each other more thoroughly than any force on this earth ever could......that is the power of women....and that it's so crucial that we all embrace the goodness of the power we hold in our hands, and not ever use it for destructive purposes.

We do have the ability to make it through anything, I am amazed at the God given strength I have been blessed with. I then just had this wonderful inspiration come into my inbox :

"We do not know the future, but our Father in Heaven does, and He will lead and guide us if we let Him. When we are in tune with the Spirit, we will see many small miracles happen in our lives. I have found that having the ability to see and recognize these small miracles is based upon my spiritual worthiness, my willingness to be obedient, and my desire to not allow myself to become complacent and caught up in worldly and personal pursuits."
--Ronald T. Halverson

Just kind of reminds me that my Heavenly Father is very aware of our struggles and he will guide us and lead us if we just turn to him and ask him for the help we need.

I am so touched by so many small miracles in my life. The friends that I have made by working in the scrapbook industry will be treasures I hold dear forever. One friend I haven't seen since the fundraiser just sent me an email. How blessed we are to be women, and how blessed we each are to be able to make a positive difference in this world just by reaching out and helping those around us. I have many things to be grateful for.

One more little blessing - the Home Bound teacher just called and he is coming today !!!! Yahoo - it's all good.

No comments: