Saturday, February 16, 2008

{Let's Think Positive}


These pictures are from New Years Eve - Dylan was indesperate need of a hair cut so he refused to take the baseball cap off. He drove me crazy all night with that look. But he has since then gotten a very handsome haircut and does not have the hat on the head as much. ANyways - reason for these pictures is that Kelly (my nephew just turned 16 - he is the one in the left picture with Dylan and then in the front with all the girls) So wished these boys were into dating - look at these cute girls that love to hang out with them - but I guess all is well - they all love hanging out together and it is such a good group of kids. Anywhoo - Dylan goes to jump in the shower and he comes right back out and he reports "NO HOT WATER". I thought of course there is no hot water - what else could possibly happen. So initially I thought oh it must just be that I drained it doing lot's of laundry and dishes. But guess what ? This morning still no hot water. SO that is my quest this morning - trying to figure that out without having to pay HIGH holiday weekend repair man rates. SO think positive. (Did I mention that I did not marry a handy man) Don is going into work and so I am on my own on this one. I'll report my findings and sucesses later . . . .

1 comment:

cottagerca said...

Be happy, the water tank didn't leak and that being your reason for no hot water. I have had to purchase 3 tanks! Expert at wooden skids being under all stuff to avoid another water soaking....

ava
cottagerca