Saturday, February 18, 2012

Forget Me Not


As I was planting flowers today, in my mind I was taken back to President Uchdorfs talk from the Relief Society broadcast this last fall. 
How grateful I am for his encouraging words and his kind heart.


‎"You are closer to heaven than you suppose. 
You are destined for more than you can possibly imagine. 
Continue to increase in faith and personal righteousness. 
Accept the restored gospel of Jesus Christ as your way of life. 
Cherish the gift of activity in this great and true Church. 
Treasure the gift of service in the blessed organization of Relief Society. 
Continue to strengthen homes and families.
 Continue to seek out and help others who need your and the Lord’s help." 


‎"We can ask ourselves, 
“Am I committing my time and energies to the things that matter most?”
 There are so many good things to do, but we can’t do all of them.
 Our Heavenly Father is most pleased when we sacrifice something good for something far greater with an eternal perspective." 


- President Dieter F. Uchtdorf, "Forget Me Not", November 2011 Ensign

No comments: