Friday, February 17, 2012

2.17.12

HOME ALONE
Image Detail
Probably the first time in over 20 years I am HOME ALONE on a Friday night. Don, Coleton, Logan, Morgan, Trent and the girls are all in San Diego for Chelsea's wedding (I had to stay home and work and keep and eye on the girl and her boy) Rest assured that I do not share the same expression as Macaulay Culkin when he discovered he was HOME ALONE.

I am actually so excited to just relax tonight but  my to-do list for tomorrow when I am done working just keeps getting longer and longer. But I am so tired from lack of sleep last night that I do no think I will accomplish anymore than just simply making my list. 
So since I need to stay up and wait for the boy to bring the girl home at midnight, I think I will put my feet up and enjoy trying to figure out how to work my TV !!! (pitiful I know)

No comments: