Monday, December 29, 2008

{2008 Christmas Card}



So does it count that they were printed on Dec 1st ??? These photos were taken on a very hot late August afternoon and my boys were not well pleased with all the photos we were taking. So I included one below with all the cousins that is actually my favorite.

I have just been a bit busy and I promise they will be mailed by the end of the week. Last year I had some of my peeps express their disappointment in me for not sending our annual Christmas Card and letter. (The first time in almost 22 years of marriage) I too look forward to that once a year picture and letter received from family and friends bringing us up to date on their happenings and seeing how much their families have grown. So I just wanted to make a promise that they will be out my door soon. We have so much to be thankful for this year. We have had so many trials. But after every trial there is always a rainbow of blessings and the blessings have come and we truly have felt them.


No comments: