Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 23

Today as I reflect upon the many blessings of my life I am so very grateful for my family and my ancestors. 
For the sacrafices they made and for the foundation they set for our family.
I want to be the best grandma I can be because of the role models that have been set before me.
I have such fond memories of time spent with all of my grandparents. 
My Grandma & Grandpa Terry
 and my Grandma Harper

I only have one grandma still with me today, my dads mom. That is a picture of her with my dad when he was little and then with grandad a few years ago. I cherish my relationship with her and how I love to learn all I can from her. I am not sure I will ever be ready for the time to come when she passes to the next life to be with my dad and grandad and her parents and other family members. Even though I know it will happen, sooner than later. I need to just enjoy the time and conversations that I have with her.






No comments: