Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It's almost time . . .


Gotta Keep Going . . . So much to do . . . but it is almost time . . . 
In 48 hours I fly to Salt Lake City . . .Get picked up at the airport by another missionary mom with a boy in Peru. . .  Drop off a box to be taken to my cute missionary in Peru with this darling Peruvian lady named Vanessa . . .  Go to my Aunt Jeanie's and visit with lot's of my dads aunts, uncles and probably cousins . . . get a good nights sleep in my aunts basement (a place that holds many of my favorite childhood memories) . . .then wake up Saturday morning, meet my mom's new companion Kathy and her daughter . . .  and then hit the road for our fun cross country road trip to Washington DC. The best part will be an overnight stop in Chicago to visit my girl and her boy . . . .

So much to do, so little time . . . but worth every minute !!!!

No comments: