Thursday, June 30, 2011

Chicago - Chicago

So excited to be going to Chicago for CHA. A time that I feel really injects some energy into our industry and brings such excitement. We get to see friends that we only see twice a year and enjoy the fabulous creative juices of many talented crafters. 


There is only one sad part . . .

I will miss this cute girl by about a week

She is moving to Chicago !!!

Her boyfriend Christopher has been accepted into grad school at The School of the Art Institute of Chicago (SAIC)  
So they are moving to the windy city !!! I thought we might be lucky enough for our trips to overlap - but no such luck. Just means I am going to have to go back and visit and devote my time to seeing their new life in Chicago. I think I am going to have to make some connections and set up some teaching gigs to go back often !!!


No comments: