Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I Can Only Imagine . . .

I absolutely love this song !!! It is one of my very favorites. It makes you really think about what it will be like to meet our Savior. It helps to remind me that I need to step away from the business of this world we live in and remember those things in this life that have eternal consequences that will bring me to the point where I will be able to stand before my Savior. Am I ready ? I am a work in progress. Will I ever be ready ? I sure hope so.  I know that my Savior loves me and knows me and my struggles and if I will turn to him he will help to guide my path in all I do. Sometimes though I must admit that I get so busy and caught up in life that I just try to do it all on my own and then things don't always go as I wish. I love the peace I feel when I include my Savior and my Heavenly Father in my daily life. 
 I know that if I live according to the righteous desires of my heart and do all the things which I know will bring me closer to my Savior then when this day comes it will be an amazing experience.

No comments: