Thursday, October 16, 2008

Please take a moment to watch this amazing video that was put together for the Nielson Recovery Carnival. It is done so beautifully. If I could get out and go somewhere I would go and support this amazing fundraiser for this amazing family. I have never met them but have come to love and admire their family. I truly believe Stephanie was put on this earth to touch lives and influence people for the good and help inspire you to live just a little bit better each day.
Make sure to go down to my music bar on the left and stop the music so you can hear the music on the video.

To read more of Stephanie & Christians story you can click {HERE}

If you are a hopeless romantic like me this is one of the most beautiful love stories you will ever read {HERE}

More information about the fundraiser can also be found {HERE}

Mylie and her sisters will be painting faces and doing fun stuff - so you must go !!!!



No comments: