Friday, September 19, 2008

{Run . . . Don't Walk}

Okay so last night I had to make a Target run. (Love that store) I needed Fabric Softener (which I have a gripe about)- MY Target (like how I refer to it) discontinued my favorite fabric softener. I am all about good smelling laundry. And my favorite softener is Sauvitel. Well it's gone and I am torked. So now I have to pay twice as much for Downy (don't get me wrong I love downy too, I just don't like the price) Any way - that is not what I want to talk about. I just had to tell you the dollar section is 75% off. I scored. I am trying to be smart this year for Christmas and pick up stuff as I see it. My problem is space to store all the goods I find. I have my 6 kids, + 2 foster daughters, + 2 foster grandbabies, + 13 neices & nephews, +6 sets of brother/sister-in-laws, +2 moms, 1 dad and 1 set of grandparents and that's just our immediate family. So I am getting smart and keeping my eyes open throughout the year. Well the dollar section had some baby toys and dishes for .25 each!!!! So I have two 1 1/2 year old little guys to buy for and I found a bunch of stuff to keep them entertained. Then strolling along the back isles of Target (cause that is where all the red clearance tags can be found) I came across back packs for 75% off. Here is the bummer - we don't need any - but maybe you do - so cruise on over to your Target. They are almost giving them away!!!!

No comments: