Monday, September 1, 2008

{Creating Keepsakes Convention Classes & Booth Help Needed}

Below you will find the classes taught at Tulsa CKC and then I will be teaching them again at Phoenix CKC on September 12&13. If you are free sign up - I would love to have you there. Online registration is closed but you can sign up when you get there - there is still space available in all the classes. Also, we are looking for a set up person for Thursday September 11 at the Phoenix Convention Center from about 10am - 6 pm and then a tear down person from about 5pm - 8pm on Saturday September 13th. I have strict doctors orders of no lifting or bending for at leas 6 weeks. So I need some help here. You can trade for Rusty Pickle Product. So first come first - so if you are interested and can commit to one or both of those times just email me cpaolacci@cox.net and let me know. Also - by helping with set-up and take down you get a badge to get into the Vendor Fair both days for FREE. . . . .

No comments: