Monday, June 30, 2008

{Tag - Your It}

Two names you go by:
1) Kristan
2) Kris (my dad used to call me Sis)
Two things you are wearing right now:
1) T-shirt
2) Khaki Capri's
Two kids names you still like but didn't get to name any of your kids: (if I would have had a few more)
1) Macknzie, Mallory, Madalynn
2) Chase, Nathan (I love Nate)
Two longest car rides:
1) From Iowa to Phoenix (when Jason and Jamie moved back)
2) Idaho (my family drove from Phoenix to Idaho when I was a kid to visit my Grandparents)
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1) All family vehicles to be in good working condition (It seems as though right when we get one fixed, another has a problem)
2) my scrap area to be magically cleaned and organized (I need enough room, of which I am lacking)
Two animals you have or have had:
1) Dogs - Maggie (boxer), Sopie & Tommy (Chihuahua's)
2. Cat - Bebe (she is the best and we have had her for 10 years now)
Two things you ate today:
1. Isagenix Shake
2. Grapes
Two People you Talked to last:
1) Karen
2. Rachel
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1) Getting family packed for Havasupai
2) working on medical bills (trying to get everything organized to make sure all of Morgan's bills are getting paid)
Favorite Holidays: (I really enjoy any holiday where my family can be together - I really like holidays when everything is closed and there our no demands from the "world" and you can just enjoy being together)
1) Christmas
2) Thanksgiving
Two favorite beverages:
1) Minute Maid Light Lemonade with Diet Cherry
2) diet coke (but I can't drink it anymore because of the sodium content - have no idea what I am going to do at CHA if I have to pull an all nighter ????)
Two books you read last :
1) Host
2) Twilight Series

Now I am not going to TAG anyone, but if YOU are reading this copy and paste the questions on to your blog, erase my answers and fill in your own and let us get to know you a little more. If you do be sure to leave a comment with your blog address so we can visit.

No comments: