Thursday, June 26, 2008

{Busy Week}

Well I have recovered from that nasty flu that had me down for 5 days. I never really get sick so this was crazy. I feel as though I completely lost an entire week out of my life. But it was full swing ahead as soon as I felt better. Monday was Logan's birthday. He is 9 - I can't believe my baby is 9. I can't believe it has been 9 years since I had my last baby. He is the sweetest boy. Always so concerned about his mom. Always giving me hugs and making sure I am okay. He had a hard time when I was sick because he couldn't make it better. Anyways we had fun birthday festivities at Peter Piper with family and friends. We have enough cousins for an entire birthday party so we don't have to look very far in order to through a party. Then Tuesday I taught at Scrap Happy. Now I am diligently working on a service project our family is doing with a couple other families for the 4th of July. I will put that in another post. Life is good. I am learning to get up REAL early so I have quiet hours to work before the hustle and bustle of keeping kids busy on these hot summer days. Well - I am off to run some errands and drop kids off at swim. Have a great day.

No comments: