Saturday, June 7, 2008

{Thank You Houston}




HOUSTON thank you for being so amazing. I just spent 4 days with the nicest people I have ever met. I can't put into words how awesome the the students (my newest friends) are. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I had the best time. Above are pictures of our Saturday album track and as soon as I get the Friday Album Track Picture I will post those also. It's late, late, late and I just returned from visiting at the crop with so many of my new friends. I have always said the nicest people live in Texas and it is sooooo true. You gals (or I am so sorry Dave - and Gary and Gary and Jade) I meant to say you guys and gals are seriously the domb-digity!!!! But as promised I will post class pictures for those of you finishing up projects. Keep in touch and I love you all.

No comments: