Friday, May 2, 2008

{It's A Good Friday}

How could it not be a good day when I got these cute baseball pictures last night. Here are 2 of my 4 boys. They are darn cute aren't they. Don has coached my boys baseball teams since Dylan was just 4 years old (he is now almost 17) This year Logan is the lucky guy to have Dad as his coach.

Well today I have a little guy named Ty to be my buddy all day (my cute little 5 year old nephew) We are going to take Morgan to physical therapy and then I will take Ty to my (remote) office. (McDonlads next to physical therapy) I take my computer there 3 days a week and set up shop. So he should like that because they have a big play area.

Well, I have lots to do today because we have a big weekend ahead of us - National Scrapbook Day, Prom, Baseball Games, YW Lesson to prepare and a big ole house to clean.

Have a great day my friends.

No comments: