Saturday, March 15, 2008

{Aaaaahhhhh - Spring Break}

That's right we are officially on spring break - and that means no homework for a week - yipee. I think that is the part that stresses me out the most is making sure all the homework gets done every night. So I am so looking forward to this week. My next favorite part is kids sleeping in. I am able to accomplish so much in the wee hours of the morning. And let me tell you my kids love sleeping in - even my little boys love sleeping in. Looks like we are staying home - due to many reasons - we have a car going in the shop on Monday (which will take a big chunk of money) and the price of gas is so outrageous. Don's friend has a beach site in San Diego - so if funds permit he might take a few kids at the end of the week. We will just have to see. But really life is pretty nice here is Arizona in this beautiful spring weather. I think we are going to be finding lot's of fun activities to do OUTSIDE. What's your favorite thing to do in the valley of the sun ?

Morgan had a long productive day of therapy yesterday - we started out at 10 and didn't return home until 4. We had 2 appointments on opposite ends of town and I stretched time out so we were out of the house the entire time. She continues to make baby steps and we are headed in the right direction.

The boys had two other brothers sleeping over last night and I am beginning to hear the pitter patter of little feet in the kitchen so the troops must be waking up. We have ball practice in just a bit and then I get to conquer my "to do" list. Love Saturdays, love how productive I feel. Love getting everything done so I can truly just relax and enjoy my Sunday. Speaking of Sunday I have to teach tomorrow - so I better get working on my lesson. Have a happy day my friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO So so glad to hear that your daughter is doing better. I've had her in my prayers for weeks, since I stumbled on the story on your blog.

Been working on my Story of Us album- yes, I know, it should be done, but well, life got in the way! :) It's about done, and I'm totally in love with it. I'm so grateful to have met you and Robin and done the whole CKU thing with you even though I was in a very bad, not good place. You guys are the best!

with love,
September