Saturday, August 6, 2011

So Much for that attempt . . .

So tonight is my first night shift at the hospital. My family is all out of town so I attempted to stay awake as late as I could last night in hopes of sleeping in late. In my head I was thinking maybe I can sleep till noon. Stayed up till about 2:30 am.  The house is silent, my room is dark and wouldn't you know I woke up at 6:44 am. Dang !!! A total of 4 hours of sleep. That is not going to do me any good when I have to stay awake till noon tomorrow. So laying there trying to go back to sleep just got me frustrated and so I got up in hopes of getting tired. I am going to do chores for a couple of hours in hopes of getting tired and going back to bed. Good thing is I don't have to do this again till next weekend. I am going to have to learn all the tricks to working the night shift.

No comments: