Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Going on a road trip . . .

Well my mom has been called to serve a mission for our church. She will be serving in the Washington DC North Mission. She is thrilled and we are thrilled for her. 

She reports to the MTC in Provo, Utah on September 12th. 

She is packing up her car and driving and so she is going to need to have a travel companion to drive with her.My sister in law will ride with her from Phoenix to Provo and then Karen will get to visit Utah friends and then fly home. Guess who gets to be her travel companion from Utah to Washington DC ??? ME !!! I am so thrilled. 
After we map quested the trip I was even more thrilled to find out that we will drive right through CHICAGO !!! 

My girl is in CHICAGO, well she is actually traveling to CHICAGO as we speak. 
I haven't seen her in over a year and so I am thrilled to say the least.

No comments: