Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Creative Escape = Happy & Sad

So excited to be going and spending the weekend (Thursday, Friday & Saturday) with some of my most favorite women in the whole wide world.
We are ready to rock and roll !!!!
Mom picks us up at 7 am and we head to The Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort. It may be super hot in Arizona but we just go inside and forget everything and really enjoy being in the moment.


What is there to be sad about ?
So sad this will be the last {Creative Escape}
I have loved being a part of this over the years - will truly miss it !!!
What a wonderful opportunity it has been that I am so grateful for.


I will miss seeing this girl in her element every year as she is one of those friends who truly inspires me to always want to be a better person.
{Heidi Swapp} you have so much to be proud of !!!!


 and none of this would be possible without Mr. Bazzill (Doug Jones himself)

I am so excited that Carol and I will get to spend 2 days working with Kelli and Jenaye Collins. 
The amazing mother - daughter team
Wait till you see what we are doing in our class !!!

So for now I am going to go and forget all my worries and just really try
 and enjoy my weekend and enjoy being with all my wonderful friends !!! 
And let's not forget we get to eat Shye's cookies !!!



No comments: