Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Life as we know it . . . .

is a tad bit crazy, crazy, right now. So much to do. But it's all good. I hate to admit I have fallen off my exercise wagon. But I am jumping back on. Haven't been to the gym in 5 days - yikes !!!! So looks like I might be back to day 1 on my 21 day challenge. But isn't that the beauty of it ? But I have been really good with keeping away from carbs so that is good. It is my challenge and I can start and stop it as much as I want. So I will be back to the gym this week and back to my routine. Lately - I have barely had time to sleep - let alone work out. Luckily I go to Marge & Tom's and most nights get 5-6 hours. Have I told you lately I love those two little old peeps. I do ! In fact I really love what I do. Actually - I think I really like to take care of people. So much so that I think in my spare time (ha, ha, ha, ha) You can all stop laughing now. I might want to go to nursing school. Really - I think I might have to hire an exploratory committee to evaluate my 24 hours in day and see of they can figure this one out for me. Because I think it is something I really want to do. So between my scrapbooking job (which I love and kinda pays the bills), being the mom (which I love), being the wife (which I love), taking care of my older friends (which I love and is helping pay the bills), cleaning the house (which I would love a housekeeper - ha, ha, ha, ha, - another one of those laughing moments), paying the bills (which is more like juggling the bills), being the taxi driver (you would never believe how many miles I put on my poor little van each week), being the cook, the gardener, the nurse, oh yeah and the Enrichment Leader (which after the broadcast on Saturday I no longer know what I am called) . . . . etc. I think I am going to go back to school !!!! The reality is - none of the above stated jobs can go away. So I must figure this one out. I don't know - we will have to see !!!! But the security of having a good degree in a field that will always need workers is a good security in the economic times we face.

Fun day ahead - Getting the kiddo's off to school. High Schooler and middle schooler are already off. Just waiting to take the little guy in just a it. Then I am off to Scrapology in Gilbert to do an i-top demo. Then back home to gather kiddos from school and then off to Karleigh's swim meet. Then baseball practice for the boys !!!! Good thing it is Tuesday. If you know the Paolacci's you know what that means - PIZZA NIGHT !!! Sardella's Buy one get one free !!!! Happy Day.

No comments: