Friday, September 18, 2009

Love this new find . . . . Just had to share

I found this amazing website http://www.quotesviatext.com/

Receive daily motivational text messages on your cell phone!
With all of the stresses and obligations that you have in your daily life, start every day off on a positive note with a motivational and inspirational quote sent directly to cell phone via text message - 7 days a week 365 days a year.

I got all my kids signed up and I am excited about it - with all the craziness out there in the world this is such a positive way for my entire family to start their day. I love it !!!!

Today's quote was by Elizabeth Harrison "Those who are lifting the world upward and onward are those who encourage more than criticize"

Love how that quote made me feel this morning. It has inspired me to try and have a more positive attitude today and not let any negativity creep in. Only positive thoughts and positive words today.

No comments: