Thursday, April 24, 2008

{Morgan Dawn Paolacci}



I had to go through and find some pictures to submit of Morgan for a Young Women's ceremony next week. Morgan recieved her YOUNG WOMANHOOD RECOGNITION last year and this year will be included in a presentation where they recognize all the girls who have attained the award. Morgan continues to progress everyday. She even spoke in church on Sunday about "Trials". That seemed to be a fitting topic for her to speak on. Well I am off - I have a busy couple of days ahead of me. Karleigh is off to California with her STUGO group. The boys have baseball and I need to overnight some medicine to Marissa becuase it is the end of the school year and she ALWAYS get's sick around finals - I mean ALWAYS. But seeing as though she needs to drive to Seattle on Monday - she needs to be feeling better and so I need to send a box of mom's medicine to her so she is feeling better.

1 comment:

Judy said...

What an adorable girl she is!!! I am so happy that she is doing better and "walking"...YEA!!!! I can remember her at every single stage that the pictures show---where have the years gone??? (Actually, I can remember you at all those stages too, Kris!!! Does that mean I'm getting OLD? :0)