Wednesday, November 21, 2012

It's begining to look alot like Christmas

Well my mind has been spinning with lot's of Christmas projects. The list's are long and the funds are low and so it is time to get creative. I love making homemade gifts - I just need to find the time to create. So I am scheduling craft nights with friends and hoping that will help me to get it all done.

I got this super cute digital kit from LATTER DAY CHATTER
one of my favorite go to sites for digital art

This is a layout of my cute nephews that I just came across from Christmas 2 years ago that I don't have in an album yet. How quick and easy and fun is this!!!!

Look at this cute kit 
 I downloaded it and used the images with my MEMORY MIXER digital software

You can use it with whatever digital software you use


No comments: