Wednesday, June 20, 2012

White baseball pants anyone ?

I know this might seem like a silly post to some, but for any of those out there who have had boys play baseball in white baseball pants and slide into that red dirt that is on many baseball fields, know how hard it is to get baseball pants clean. Over the years I have tried EVERYTHING and I think I have finally found an amazing product and I am so excited about it I just have to share.


last night as soon as we got home from All Star practice I had Logan and his buddy Andy bring me their filthy pants. I was so excited to soak them over night and then wash in the morning. Let me just say - it works AMAZING with no scrubbing !!! You might want to google it and see where you can find it. I am going to get Don to make sure that Albertson's brings it in - soon !!!

No comments: