Sunday, June 3, 2012

Study . . .


I have read my scriptures my entire life. Never as faithfully or frequently as I would like. But this time instead of racing through them, I have challenged myself to an indepth study. This is more like feasting and I am loving what I am learning, the impressions I am having and the peace I feel. I am far from perfect at it, and sometimes my days get so busy that I miss them. But each day I will try a little harder to be a little better . . . . 


My heart swells when ever I see this picture. Have a wonderful Sabbath my sweet friends . . . . 

“It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers.”
― Gordon B. Hinckley

No comments: