Friday, April 17, 2009

April 17th . . . . .

Okay I know I need to really catch up. Life has been a bit busy. Last month I went to Boise to visit grandparents, Portland to teach at CKC and then to Olympia to visit Marissa. Spent spring break in Flagstaff with Janna and kids and have been busy planning a wedding, planning for Dylan's graduation, got a new calling as enrichment leader, etc . . . . . . . So not a lot of time to blog. But I promise to catch up soon.

I am teaching at CKC Mesa this weekend and enjoying just being able to be creative. I love seeing all my scrap friends and catch up with them. Life is good.

2 comments:

{connie} said...

it was so good to see you kristan! love and miss you tons. have a great rest of your weekend. {hugs}

Cheryl said...

I read your blog every day and wondered what happened. Glad all is well and that your are just busy. Does Morgan have a web site? It seems I found it once but can't locate it now. Anyway, sure glad all is well. Blessings, Cheryl