Friday, February 27, 2009

{To Grandma's House I Go}

Well it is getting into the wee hours of the morning and in about 5 hours I will be catching a plane to visit my grandparents in Boise, Id. I predict it is going to be a bit chilly (compared to our 80 degree weather right now). I haven't see my grandparents in over a year and a half. I made a promise to myself that every year for my birthday I would make a trip to Idaho. I love them and cherish every moment I get to spend with them. I will be back Tuesday evening for a brief 24 hour period. I am sure to catch up on laundry and straighten the house. Just to touch base with the kids before I am off to teach in Portland and then to spend the lovely weekend with my hubby and visit my oldest daughter Marissa (miss her like crazy) Well it's almost time for my 3 hour power nap. I will touch base from Idaho.

No comments: