Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Remember to Vote

I hope everyone participates in the voting process today. Each election I choose to participate by using an early ballot. Not that I ever turn it in before election day.I am ususally marking my ballot up to election day. But it gives me time to study the issues and propositions which I am voting for. My kids enjoy using my sample ballot to study the issues out themselves and practice casting their vote. This is a very important election and we each must decide for ourselves what we believe is right and then cast our vote.
On another note - I am so glad the elections are almost over. I am tired of all the back biting and talking bad about people. (Can't we all just get along and learn to be nice)
Anxious to see what the final results are.

No comments: